Cheese, Charcuterie, Coffee, Fine Wine & Craft Beer (fully licenced), Speciality Grocery, Artisan Bread ...and more!
Bambuni is a delicatessen and coffee shop in the heart of Nunhead, SE15.
- Our wine range extends to nearly 100 bottles and includes some real gems!
- We've got around 50 british and continental cheeses and an ever expanding charcuterie counter.
- We sell an extensive range of approx 120 craft beers, (Kernel, Red Willow, Dark Star, Thornbridge, Bristol Beer Factory, Beavertown, Tempest, Brew by Numbers, Buxton, Siren . . . to name just a few).
- We've got a 'wine refill sytem' - buy an empty bottle, fill with white or red, then bring your bottle back for refills.
- We're serving coffee roasted by Volcano Coffee, currently their Autumn Espresso'.
- We sell the UK's best ice cream courtesy of The Icecream Union
- We've got Shipton Mill flour, white and brown basmati rice, rice for risotto & paella, couscous, polenta & quinoa, grounds almonds, maldon sea salt and muesli by weight - no packaging = cost savings!
- We stock organic unpasterised milk, free range eggs, bacon & sausages. Taste the difference.
- Plus: chocolate, fruit juices, cheese biscuits, condiments, sauces, pasta, olives . . .a wide range of speciality groceries!
Bambuni has seating inside and a heated patio. We're fully licenced, and encourage drinking in the shop. :)
Tuesday - Thursday: 9am - 5.30pm
Friday: 9.am - 7.00 pm (first Friday of month - 11.30 pm)
Saturday: 9.am - 5.30pm
Sunday: 10.00am - 4pm.